Saturday, January 3, 2015

a year of temples

Dallin and I completed our goal to go to the temple at least once a month every month in 2014!
Many months we went more than that, but we always got there once. 
I love the temple. I love being able to go with my sweetheart and be reminded of the promises we've made there. I love to feel so close to heaven in these beautiful houses of God. I have a huge testimony of the blessings that come from attending the temple.

We are excited to make this a goal again this year. We will go as often as we can, but at least once a month. It has turned into a beautiful habit and something we need. 

"I know your lives are busy. I know that you have much to do. But I make you a promise that if you will go to the house of The Lord, you will be blessed; life will be better for you." 
- President Gordon B. Hinckley



 photo hilarysignature_zps64698c63.png

2 comments: