Monday, September 9, 2013

september

say do you remember
dancin in september

here's to a happier month than august.
august was a whirlwind of emotion. it was a long hard month.
my dallin started school and i got a new job! change is not easy for me. so new things and new schedules were kind of hard to adjust to! i was a little sad to leave my old job i've had for years, but i'm so excited for this new adventure!! some decisions needed to be made and i'm so blessed to have my new job. it's so good for me and i'm so happy.


a few of my favorite crazy dancers :)



my new office yay!!

one of the things i love most about working in salt lake city is getting to drive past the temple every single day. i look forward to it and adore it. so gorgeous



on august 15, my dear sweet gram passed away. and it's been the hardest thing i've ever had to go through. i'm not ready to talk about it yet. but i do have alot to say about that incredible woman. i'm working on it. our family had so many sweet and spiritual moments with her that is is such a bittersweet time. i'm so lucky to have such a supportive loving husband. and i'm so lucky to know about the gospel and have the peace and comfort that brings. some days are harder than others.


happy happened in august too. we got to go to one of my favorite places in the world, the spruces, to camp and hike and feel the wonders of the world. it's absolute magic.









yesterday dallin and i celebrated our 3 month wedding anniversary! i'm so lucky to have someone that works hard at school and work, and still makes time for me :) i'm so happy to get to have him for eternity!! 


and here's my september wreath :) i love all things fall! so i'm excited to start putting fall things out :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like September was good for you! love the photos! xo
    www.jennieandhusband.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete