Thursday, September 6, 2012

week's rundown

so last week was one of the harder weeks i've had in a while. and i slacked on my blogging!
but i did my usual: listened to some JB christmas music, and that made me smile, bumping me out of my rut and allowing me to start to cheer up. i'm good now! back on top and on board.

monday Labor Day i went canoeing at causey with my amazing future family. i love them i'm so lucky to get to be so close to them and get to spend so much time with them! me and dev sunburned and sore.


i was so lucky to get to go to the brigham city temple open house with my very favorite cousin. it was incredible! ive never been to an open house before. loved it. and it was sooo good to get to spend time with her. our schedules are crazy we never get to see each other or talk for long! so it was nice to have the whole afternoon. she is waiting for her sweet missionary too, and holla to her for just passing her 5 month mark!! so proud of nay and sam <3


and i have a new legitimate obsession. grey's anatomy.
 
and thats how i turned this week (and month!) around!
lovin life.
 
xoxo

1 comment: