Friday, September 21, 2012

book of mormon

so i just finished reading the book of mormon again. such a blessing. and i have been reading out of the book of mormon that my dallin sent me, that he wrote his testimony in the front and marked some favorite verses. those little notes made it so fun to read :) i love when i can tell there is a highlighted verse coming up, so i keep reading so i can get to it and see why he loved it. it was good to want to read it, and have a brand new one from my sweetheart, and it was a challenge, so of course i had to take it! its what we do. at the very end he left a note so i was so excited to get to the end and read it! i knew he would be so proud of me. and he is :)
i am so lucky to have someone that would do that for me. he is amazing at encouraging me to read it. it was such a testimony builder to finish it again! its been a long time.
i love this gospel! i know this church is true. i know it.

starting over tomorrow :)

1 comment: